Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Happy birthday little brother :-)
Yesterday would have been my brothers 14th birthday. He would have been so so big. I can only imagine all the things he would be interested in doing if he was still with us. I imagine he would like a lot of the same things as my boys. I miss him so very much, but I know he is in heaven watching over me and my family. Today, I think about him and all the things I can do to make my little brother proud. We love and miss you Jacob. Happy Birthday little brother :-)
Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.
Remembering Jacob
March 8 - 9, 1996
Our Angel: http://sids-network.org/fp/jacob.htm
Please feel free to read Jacob's story. It makes my family happy to remember Jacob and even though we may cry, we love to talk about him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment